Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A trip I'll remember

Over the last weekend of April, I went on a trip to Åland with a big bunch of awesome people. A trip that came to be one of the best I've been on, despite the fact that I was ill through pretty much the entire stay, and also needed to get towed, twice, only to get half way back home.

We where out climbing until the sun went down every day, before returning to the cabin to cook great tasting food to be sat chatting over until late nights. However, since I wasn't in a great shape due to the cold I was struggling with, I wasn´t climbing as much as I would have liked to, but ended up taking photos instead. By the ended of the weekend I had gathered quite allot of shots, some of which I will be posting from now on...

ÅlandAprilWeekendFW-080

ÅlandAprilWeekendFW-248


/DO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helt klart minnesvärt :-)

Anonymous said...

fredd?? OMG
/jonathan LR

Daniel Olausson said...

Fred, Stefan Wulf, Erik Massih, Audun Sandgren Massih & Vidar Velde...