Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Short notice Kjugekull-trip

On a Wednesday evening in mid April, I got a text off Carlos asking me if I wanted to come with him and his family to Kjugekull over the weekend. At first I thought there would be no way for me to make it as they where leaving the very next day, and I was suppoused to work the Saturday. But, not really knowing how I managed it, I found myself climbing in the sun with Carlos, Anna, Jon and Viktor for three days.

I feel like I'm never doing well climbing in Kjugekull. I tend to only get close on the things I am trying. Maybe it´s because I am used to be able to do many tries to work out problems, which is not possible in Kjuge due to the sharp rock. I however managed to get up at least a couple of things I had not climbed before and was very happy with that.

CabreraTillmanKjugekullFW-02269

CabreraTillmanKjugekullFW-02153

CabreraTillmanKjugekullFW-02350

CabreraTillmanKjugekullFW-02379

CabreraTillmanKjugekullFW-02166

CabreraTillmanKjugekullFW-02161

CarlosCollage

CabreraTillmanKjugekullFW-02145


/DO

No comments: